ARE YOU OWED A PAYE REFUND ????
There is only one way to find out if you are due a PAYE refund!
Many people are not aware that they may be due PAYE refunds. Revenue have put a four year limit on this. It is possible to put in a claim as far back as 2014 up until the end of this year. There are many reasons why people overpay their tax, too numerous to mention in this article. For example;
- Not claiming for medical expenses, private pension schemes etc.,
- One spouse earning considerably more than the other and not maximising the amount of tax paid at the lower rate by sending in a joint return
- Being made redundant during the year and not claiming tax back at the year end.
HIGHER EDUCATION GRANTS.
Have you a son or daughter intending to go to college this September ???
If so, now is the time to look for P21 balancing statements from Revenue and social welfare certificates etc.,
- Contact us for information needed for tax form or grant form.
- When information is gathered make an appointment and have your form completed.
ONE APPOINTMENT – ONCE OFF FEE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or telephone 046 94 31920